New York City.
Just a little tidbit, everyone is suddenly personally upset that Jennifer Lawrence’s nudes were leaked because that’s her privacy.
But.. What about every other celebrity who’s nudes have been floating around tumblr for years or the constant gifs of Kim K’s sex tape.
Is it just because it’s someone who you like they deserve that “respect”? But to hell/shame with everyone else or..
I’m less concerned with you guys waiting for white feminist bloggers and Huff Po to validate your feelings and stand up for Jill Scott and more concerned at the complete disrespect she’s getting from Black Twitter.
"Jill Thot" was trending nationwide.
Her hashtag is filled with “long titty” jokes and comments about her being fat.
Niggas are so used to Instagram models looking like build-a-cartoon bitches and Love & Hip Hop creatures with fake everything from head to toe that they don’t know what a normal woman looks like.
Shit is disgusting to me.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t